Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lonely

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel so lonely and upset, angry and hurt. I don't know what to do with myself. I've already self harmed to try and take away some of the pain but now I am just puking over the sink. My eyes are puffy and sore. I honestly don't want to exist anymore

Comments

• Options
    StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi there, :wave:

Thanks for posting this thread and welcome to the boards. Sorry to hear that you feel really lonely, upset. angry and hurt. They all sound like really tough emotions to be having to deal with. Sounds like it's a really hard time for you at the moment feeling this way. How long have you been feeling that you don't want to exist anymore? You've done a really positive thing by writing here about how you've been feeling. Would you be able to tell us a bit more about what's been going on for you and your situation? Hope it's helped to write here about what's been going on.

Just to let you know we have live group chats on Sunday through to Thursday evenings at 8pm to 9.30pm where you can get support in a live group chat. If you'd like to come along the link to the chat can be found here, if you press join at 8pm. :)