Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hospital Bag-What to pack?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
No I'm not having a Baby!:no::lol:

I'm having my knee replaced on the 5th July...This is my first overnight hospital Operation (thats planned anyways)
What do I need to pack in my hospital bag? or what are the general things that hospitals usually forget to tell you, You're gonna need...

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hospitals tend to supply a lot, because people often go in without really expecting to do, like they provide, body cleaning products, like shampoo, body wash and toothbrush etc. (Would take a hair brush - Cause ones hospital tend to supply are tiny and awful) Exxtra clothing, PJ's if you don't fancy falling asleep in hospital gown. Would take something to keep you busy, cause hospitals are boring, I tend to take a book around with me everywhere, on and don't be like me and forget essentials like a phone carger. But if it's just for the day, you won't really need much, clean underware and shiz, but like hospitals proide disposalable underware xD And if you do forget anything, you could always ask someone to dash it down to hospital for you when they come visit, etc?