Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Plan Your Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tell us your positive plans for the last week of April. Has the London Marathon inspired you to train to become capable of running a marathon? Has the birthday of Queen Elizabeth inspired you to read books about kings and queens? If you're feeling down, cheer yourself up with this performance of Purple Rain from X Factor USA, then plan the rest of your week.

Comments

• Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Definitely not inspired by marathons- I hate running! - is it ironic that I like across the road from a running track :lol:

Didn't even know its the queens birthday- just goes to show how up to date I am with current affairs :)

My week consists (mainly of studying):

Monday- I'm still studying at uni (and obviously on the boards here too)
    Tuesday- more studying and mindfulness at uni
    Wednesday- Studying, and giving hypnotherapy a shot for the first time (at uni)
    Thursday- therapy in the morning, followed by volunteering at a charity shop and probably some more studying too.
    Friday- studying, meeting my mentor and "Eating & Exercise" workshop at uni (they are doing lots of wellbeing drop-ins as exams are soon)
    Saturday- Studying at library
    Sunday- day off studying, probably going to chill- take my dogs out and play more piano tiles 2 on my ipad, listen to music and netflix :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's important to give yourself some time off studying. Having dogs means an excuse for some time off studdying can always be found.

YOu don't need to run when there are dogs to walk.
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    WayneS wrote: »
    It's important to give yourself some time off studying. Having dogs means an excuse for some time off studdying can always be found.

YOu don't need to run when there are dogs to walk.

Yeah it is important so I've learned, when I was younger I used to study non-stop all day- which I've learned is actually pointless as you learn more if you take regular breaks in between. Additionally I need to look after my mental wellbeing especially this year, I am studying for a large chunk of the day but I'm taking lots of breaks- mindfulness breaks, walking breaks, listening to music, going on thesite (like I was doing when I posted earlier :) )

Haha I'm glad I have an excuse :D