Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Research Project

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys,
So as some of you know I'm currently at college doing an access course in social sciences. As part of my course, we're required to conduct our own research project, I've done mine as a questionnaire about stress. The questionnaire is aimed at people over the age of 18. All data that's collected from this questionnaire will be destroyed after completion.
The questionnaire shouldn't take longer than 10 minutes to fill in. It does require you to enter a name, this is just for the purpose of making it easier for us to withdraw participants if they choose to and the questionnaire is completely confidential.
I'd be really grateful if you'd be able to fill it out for me, the link will be below.

http://goo.gl/forms/I07W4CkYe7

I've been given permission from the moderating team to post this on the boards.
If you have any questions regarding this project, feel free to PM me and I'll give you more information.

Many thanks,
Hiccup

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Done

Good luck :)
    Thank you!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    All done :thumb:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Also done!
    All done :thumb:

Thank you!!
    plugitin wrote: »
    Also done!

Thanks Kate :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hiccup wrote: »

Thank you!!

It was actually quite good to reflect while I was answering the questions.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Done, good luck :D
    Hann wrote: »
    Done, good luck :D
    Thank you :D