Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Count to ten thousand

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,093 Wise Owl
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,320 Part of The Furniture
    toffuna101 wrote: »
    6969 (magic number)
    :lol:

a739qthv3pph.jpg
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Deactivated Posts: 1,159 Wise Owl
    7049d6nx1mu9t9gr.jpeg
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,855 Master Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    38rnxz3ywy6f.jpeg
  • Options
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,088 Wise Owl
  • Options
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 593 Incredible Poster
    'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    29qazq0q2cvf.png
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options