Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

staying on my own for ever

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
starting to think i be on my own for ever never going to be with anyone or have a family or a home :(

Comments

• Options
    Hey Sian,

I'm sorry you're feeling like this at the moment *hug* Is there something that's happened to cause you to feel this way?

It's good to see you posting here when you need an outlet - does it help for you to come and post in those moments?

There's always someone around on here if you want to talk :)
  • Options
    raich wrote: »
    Hey Sian,

I'm sorry you're feeling like this at the moment *hug* Is there something that's happened to cause you to feel this way?

It's good to see you posting here when you need an outlet - does it help for you to come and post in those moments?

There's always someone around on here if you want to talk :)

just have no one there for me when i need them yet am all there for other people yet when it comes to it and i need bit og love and support no one around i am not sure if it helps or not just h8 feeling alone all the time guess its nice to have people to talk to.
  • Options
    Do you feel able to ask for support when you need it? Sometimes the people around us aren't sure how to help - I wonder if you feel able to ask for what you need? Whether that's a listening ear, a hug, a distraction?

*hug*
  • Options
    Hi, Sianloveronald.

Hope you are feeling okay. :)
  • Options
    starting to think i be on my own for ever never going to be with anyone or have a family or a home :(

Except for a 'home'....I know how you feel.....All my mates are settling down and I'm not. It's ridiculous that I can't find anyone to go out with !! :(
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    SpinTires wrote: »

Except for a 'home'....I know how you feel.....All my mates are settling down and I'm not. It's ridiculous that I can't find anyone to go out with !! :(

Hey SpinTires,

It sounds like you're pretty frustrated about this which is totally understandable. I just wanted to let you know that, if you feel you would benefit from doing so, we would encourage you to create your own thread about this in the Sex & Relationships section for more tailored support. Having posts relating to you together in your own space also helps people keep track of things, too. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Mike wrote: »

Hey SpinTires,

It sounds like you're pretty frustrated about this which is totally understandable. I just wanted to let you know that, if you feel you would benefit from doing so, we would encourage you to create your own thread about this in the Sex & Relationships section for more tailored support. Having posts relating to you together in your own space also helps people keep track of things, too. :)

Nah, think I'll pass thanks. I hardly use this site, too busy with photography and looking for a new job, been at it for 3 years.......
  • Options
    Teenaging wrote: »
    Hi, Sianloveronald.

Hope you are feeling okay. :)

not great wbu
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey sianloveronald, just wondered how things have been going as we haven't heard from you in a while?

You were struggling I think with putting a lot in to helping others but not always being able to ask for support in return - hope you're doing okay, have you been able to ask for some help or talk to anyone? *hug*

Jo
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    The Mix wrote: »
    Hey sianloveronald, just wondered how things have been going as we haven't heard from you in a while?

You were struggling I think with putting a lot in to helping others but not always being able to ask for support in return - hope you're doing okay, have you been able to ask for some help or talk to anyone? *hug*

Jo

hello i am trying to do my best but don't i just feel so sad all the time like i never be happy again i am so very tired of feeling sad and down all the time so scred of doing anything in life as i fear something to go wrong like it normal dose no friends no family no life :( just don't no what to do anymore :'(