Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Why me??!!! :(

Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
My depression is so bad this evening, i feel like complete shit, i just want to curl up and cry, im 18 now i should just grow up!! Old Mad:banghead::no:
''You were in the wilderness
Looking for your own purpose
Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey there JPeople,

Sorry about the late reply, how are you feeling at the moment? - Sounds like things were really difficult last night, would you like to tell us a bit more about what was going on in that moment? - Had something happened to trigger this trail of thought to feeling 'complete shit?' Crying can be a really beneficial way to let of steam, and allow yourself to express emotions.

You said you should 'just grow up' would you be able to tell us a bit more about that feeling? Or growing up in what way? At 18, I was in a similar position to you, my mental health was the over powering thing that felt like it was taking over me and it's difficult to learn skills on how to handle it, but it's about taking steps in the right direction and then deciding what you want to do from there, are you currently in therapy, etc?

• Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Hey jpeople. Just checking in to see how you're doing? We're here to listen if you'd like to talk :)
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Hi - im not okay at all - i dont know what to even say
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    jpeople111 wrote: »
    Hi - im not okay at all - i dont know what to even say

Were here for you when you're ready to talk, would you like to share a bit more about how you're feeling at the moment as you said you weren't okay?