Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

male friend maybe more than a friend when drunk

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I have this male friend who Is quite awkard in person but he is hot, however when we both get drunk we make out and we have gone further before and this has been happening for about a year or so what does this even mean?! I'm so confused!!

Comments

• One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
    Hi there, its quite hard to say if this means anything or not. Alcohol effects the body and mind and changes a persons behaviour. This could mean it changes the way you feel about him. For example i'm not a big drinker so it doesn't take much to get me drunk. I have in the past kissed a random stranger when drunk, something I would never do when sober. Do you have feelings towards him when sober is are you strictly friends?

When alcohol is involved it can be quite tricky to say the reason why we do things we wouldn't normally and if it means something or weather its the drink.

Hope you're ok

Emma Xx
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The only reason to find out is to have ask HIM this question. Ask him what he wants, what he is looking for, etc.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Charbunny, welcome to the boards :wave:

This all sounds very confusing indeed :confused:

You say this has been going on and off for about a year or so - have you both ever talked about this sober and acknowledged this has been happening?

You say you feel confused and perhaps wonder what this means for him - but what does this mean for you? how do you feel about him (drunk or sober) ?

Do let us know more about your situation *hug*