Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Is there any hope left?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone,

My name is Younes, and I'm new in the site. I'm a Moroccan living in France for the last 5 years, unemployed for the last 3 years !
So basically, I'm a still a fresh graduate with practically no experience (internship in Spain) in international business.
I feel hopeless and lazy all the time, I almost feel like it's pointless to send applications because I always get a negative reply.

I have a part-time job but It's hard to stay motivated while having other problems. I just want to ask for some pieces of wise advice if anyone lived or is living through this kind of mess. There is a lot of things I want to do but I'm too lazy and hopeless to even lift a finger !!

Thanks anyway for letting me share this :)

Comments

• Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Hi Younes - welcome to TheSite!

Sorry to hear what you're going through, I can imagine it must be demoralising. Could you tell us more about what you want to do? I have moved this post to our Work & Volunteering board as we do have plenty of users who have experienced unemployment or job hunting issues, so they may well be able to help.

Just a small thing to be aware of - our site is based in the UK so most of what we can signpost to is UK-based, but hopefully it could still be of use.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi

i am back again.
    hope everyone can live your own life,including myself.