Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

i need advise. mental health and relationships.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i think i am losing my mind. i think i havent had it for awhile.. i just wasn't really effecting others till now. i just want to hate every one again. but how am i suppose to do that if he keeps on saying things that make me want to kiss him!?! he doesnt know what he is getting into.. im really messed up.. ive told him that several times!.. he keeps saying he likes me.. and i cant help but feel its my responsibility to make sure no one cares about me... im difficult. and he makes me want to be better. he makes me feel like im not so bad. but i keep thinking about what it would be like to lose him if i let myself care about him... i tried to be friends.. but i just.. its his fault for being so adorable! i dont know what to do.. nobody should have to deal with me.. advise?..

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey m1234,

Welcome to the boards – I’ve moved your thread over into our Sex & Relationships forum :)

I’m sorry you’re dealing with some really difficult emotions at the moment. It sounds tough and seems you’re trying to figure out whether or not you want to be in a relationship with this guy?

We can’t always control who we fall for, and it’s natural to be scared about losing someone we care about. It sounds like you really do like each other but you’re particularly worried about your mental health affecting the relationship. It’s great that you’ve been able to mention it to him – have you spoken about it in depth? Perhaps if he likes you he’d be accepting and willing to make it work :yes: We do have some advice here on talking about mental health in relationships if you wanted to take a look :)

Let us know how you get on *hug*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thank you