Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help a student: take a psychology survey

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
Hey everyone,

We've had a request from a psychology student, Samantha, who's looking for people 18 or over to complete a 10 minute survey.
Here's what she says:
Hi everybody my name is Samantha,

I’m in my final year of university studying Forensic psychology. As part of my dissertation I’m conducting a survey.

I am looking for participants for my Psychological research project which is looking at the relationship between personality traits and specific behaviours to fill in the survey you must be aged 18 or over.

The survey takes around 10 minutes and is completely anonymous I don’t know who you are and no personal details is passed through, you’re asked to write a username E.G Initials and Month plus year of birth (JB101985) If you would wish to withdraw your participation you can do this by emailing me at Sels1_10@uni.worc.ac.uk with your username.

Further information is available on the first page of the survey, It would be great if you could fill this in as it would help me a great deal.
https://surveyplanet.com/564456538535760f1475e84a

Many thanks,
Samantha.