Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Getting back to it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I am a above average horny guy raised with a mom who is a about as protective as it gets but is willing to forgive. I am dating this girl who is amazing, 10/10 great personality, the full package who is also very sexual... Or atleast she was. A couple months into our relationship my mom walked into my room while she is giving me a blowjob. My mom gets the rage out quick and is ok in a week or two but my girlfriend is completely shaken up (mind that I was not her first time) and she doesn't want to do anything for a while. I understand and leave it alone for as long as I can... It's been 6 months with nothing more than a single kiss at a time. She is recovering but at a pace a snail could match. This past week she finally sends a couple nudes but still doesn't want to do anything physical. I am starting to loose it, I am getting on edge at everything and can't concentrate more than 20 minuets. I want this relationship to last and be amazing but I need something physical again. Is there anything that could speed up the process?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry for the errors, typed this on my phone at midnight.
    Hi coolbeans,

Seems like an awkward and embarrassing situation for you both when your mum walked in :eek: . Obviously your gf is still struggling to connect with you physically after that incident, and it seems like this is getting a bit frustrating for you.

You seem to have been very supportive, which is great, however it's unclear whether what she feels was truly communicated? Have you both spoken honestly about what happened? Has she seen your mum since?

There is nothing to speed this up as she needs time to feel comfortable again, but perhaps talking about this in an open honest chat, by letting her tell you exactly how she feels, could help her feel closer to you and trust that this won't happen again?

Good luck *hug*
    Thank you, we have had conversations about it but I don't think she gets it fully. Tomorrow I'm going to give it all to her and see how it goes.
    Hi Coolbeans,

Just wondering whether you spoke to your gf yesterday and how the conversation went? Good plan to give it your all *hug*