Home Anything Goes
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello Friday!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical PosterPosts: 5,428 Part of The Furniture
Attachment not found.

Good morning dudes :wave:

So glad it's Friday this week seems to have gone really slow.

This weekend, tomorrow I am having my wisdom tooth removed and will probs spend the rest of the day sleeping, and Sunday I am seeing a friend.

What are you dudes getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Morning :)

It's family and friends weekend. Going to meet my new baby cousin tomorrow, can't wait for cuddles. Sunday seeing a friend and doing a little bit of shopping :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,428 Part of The Furniture
    Morning :)

It's family and friends weekend. Going to meet my new baby cousin tomorrow, can't wait for cuddles. Sunday seeing a friend and doing a little bit of shopping :)

Oh have fun. Love mini human cuddles and friend times.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • HannHann Meme Queen MancPosts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Half day today at work, out tomorrow with a mate, Sunday chilll

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

Good afternoon! :)

I'm having a muck out of old clobber, setting it aside to a garage sale. They've always been good providing I sell everything off for under a pound. People come away with a bargain, and I have a tidy garage. Might make a curry for tonight, feed my hungry family.
    Catching up on sleep!
    Spending the weekend in Cornwall with H :d
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,428 Part of The Furniture
    Have good weekends guys :heart:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    tomorrow i am sleeping all day then going to a house party in town ... sunday im spending the day recovering :P
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • plugitinplugitin Noob Posts: 2,197 The Mix Regular
    Went to London and saw The Institure of Sexology exhibition at The Wellcome Collection - if you're around London before it closes, I'd recommend it highly!