Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chat workshop sign up: How does alcohol affect your mental health?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Relate to this?

Attachment not found.

On Tuesday 11th August from 8-9.30pm Kat Cormack (peer support and mental health extraordinaire) will be hosting a chat session all about alcohol and how it can affect your mental health. We'll think about the reasons why we drink (good and bad), the affects it can have on mental health and alternative ways to cope with tricky feelings.

You'll need to sign up in advance if you'd like to come along which you can do here,

A bit about Kat...
My name is Kat, i'm 26 and i live in Herts and work in London. I'm a service user (mental health) and i also love participation so i do a lot of volunteer work. I've worked for YoungMinds and the NHS so i feel like i'm a bit of an odd mix of "young person" and professional.
Really looking forward to getting to know people :)

The chat will be for a small group and Kat will lead some discussions - there will be plenty of space for everyone to share and join in :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Just a reminder that this is tomorrow - do sign up if this is relevant to you or perhaps a good friend you'd like to support.
  • Options
    Still some places left for this tonight :) Sign up here - http://bit.ly/TSworkshop11_08_15
  • Options
    Come and chat about the ups and downs of drinking - still some places left so PM me if you'd like to join in and I'll send you the password for the room :)

We start at 8pm!
This discussion has been closed.