Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My last week at TheSite - Thank you lovely people!

PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
Hello everyone :wave:

I just wanted to get in touch and let you all know that at the end of this week I will be leaving TheSite and YN. But as you all know no-one really leaves I may pop up as a volunteer every now and then :)

It has been so lovely to get to know you all and even meet some of you. I have loved working and being part of TheSite and seeing how this amazing community supports one another. You are all absolutely incredible, strong and wonderful individuals.

Look after each other (and our lovely mods!!)

W95t7dG.jpg

Thanks for being fantastic!

*hug*

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Best of luck in the future, you will be missed! <3
    Aw no :( that's horrid news. Good luck with whatever you do Pippa :heart: You've been an amazing mod here.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Good luck for the future, sorry to hear you're leaving!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Good luck with everything in the future, your going to be missed, it's sad to hear your leaving.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Nooooooooooooooo pippa ur mean leaving :( Iam upset now
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Noooo PGreen!!!!!!!
    Will truly miss you :(
    Good luck though :)

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

What if I don't let you leave? Cause you know I make all the final descisions ;)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Saddened to hear you're leaving Pippa! - You were one out of many moderators I actually got to meet, haha!! - However, best of luck with whatever you go on to do, and I look forward to seeing you pop back every now and then. I have no plans to leave this place until I become ancient, maybe even not then ;)