Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Planning Free Time During Your Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Having spent the last 3 weeks watching the Tour De France, I'm not sure how I'll pass the time this week when I don't have anything important to do.

What about you? If you have more free time than usual this week, what will you do with it?

Comments

• Options
    I've also spent the last 3 weeks watching TDF too!

I fly out to Dublin tomorrow. My plan involves my first parkrun, the zoo and science gallery. And no, I won't be doing the Guiness tour which everyone I've talked to has mentioned...
  • Options
    Have fun in Dublin! :d

The weather is quite cool here which is perfect for me to sit outside and get some book reading done. Nice and peaceful. Or possibly finish the art work I'm currently working on..
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    I've also spent the last 3 weeks watching TDF too!

I fly out to Dublin tomorrow. My plan involves my first parkrun, the zoo and science gallery. And no, I won't be doing the Guiness tour which everyone I've talked to has mentioned...

Good on you. You appreciate the better things about a holiday abroad.
  • Options
    Nix wrote: »
    Have fun in Dublin! :d

The weather is quite cool here which is perfect for me to sit outside and get some book reading done. Nice and peaceful. Or possibly finish the art work I'm currently working on..

Welcome to TheSite.

What books will you read in the sun?