Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Is this normal?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I lost my virginity about a month or two ago, and ever since then, I've had an increase in discharge. Normally a white in colour. I notice it happening most often when I'm hot a sweating down there, but is this normal? Or is there something wrong with me?

As everyone does I got discharge, but I'm now more or less getting the white one every day. The only time it stopped when when my period started...

Comments

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hey Lottie, it could just be a natural change and you happen to be noticing it more after having sex. I would only worry if it is itchy, smelly or off-white as this could indicate some kind of infection. It is also summer, so it could be that you're naturally having more discharge because of this.

If you're worried, I'd see your doctor or someone from a sexual health clinic to get a screening :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nobody should give you medical advice over the Internet, especially with so little infos to work with. If you are concerned something is off, go visit a gynecologist and have it checked out. Personally this does not sound alarming to me at all, especially if there are not other symptoms (colour, smell, itching, burning, ...). Still, if you think something is off, it's best to have it checked out.
  • PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    Hey Lottie Pottie

As the others have said this sounds absolutely normal :yes: and nothing to worry about. But if you are worried and wanted to chat to someone other than your Dr you could also could contact Brook, a charity that offers free and confidential advice for under-25s. It has clinics around the country, or you can use their text or webchat service.