Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Relationship Chat 21st July: Interfering friends and family

PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
Hellooooooooo :wave:

On Tuesday 21st 6:45-8pm we will be joined by one of our lovely relationship advisor Cheryl to talk about relationships whether romantic, family or friends.

This month we are focusing on how friends and family can cause problems in your otherwise happy relationship world.
vHIlEm1.jpg

Have you ever had a best friend who hates your other half? Do your parents want to know everything about your latest crush? Are you hiding you latest relationship from friends or family as you are worried what they might say? Come along and ask our advisor for support, or come along to offer support to others.

How does it work?
Like all expert chats, this will be open to everyone, no need to sign up just come along :)

The moderator will ask the room who has a question and will then ask you to take it in turns to put them to Cheryl. You'll also be more than welcome to chip in by sharing experiences and ideas that might be helpful to others.

You will be able to log in from the chat page: http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat

What if I can't make it but I have a question?
We can accept questions in advance, however live questions will take priority. If you have a question you'd like answered then please send it to me in a PM.

Any questions? Feel free to post them below :thumb:

Comments

• PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    Hey

This will be happening this evening, before women's and men only chat - Such a busy chat night! :hyper:

Come along and chat relationships from 6:45 with Cheryl and I, if you can't make it PM me your question and I will send you over your reply, however just a reminder live questions will take priority.

Tonight we will be in the Expert Chat chat room.

:thumb:
  • PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    We are open!! :)