Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Summer chat break in August + Summer quiz!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone :wave:

Some of you may remember back in April we closed the chat room for one week. During that time we took stock of how things were going, listened to your ideas and then re-opened with a fresh outlook.

One of the things we agreed is that we would have three of these breaks per year - it's a good chance for everyone to take some time out, recharge and reflect on how chat is going.

This kind of ongoing review is really important to make sure we are delivering the service that you all want and we'll welcome feedback on chat during that week (you can also send feedback any time via PM to me or to James).

So this post is just to give you a heads up on the dates we'll be closed over the summer.

Chat will be closed from Sunday 2nd - Thursday 6th August.

The only exception that week will be the Summer quiz! That will be on the Wednesday night (5th August) :yes:

Any questions just ask :)

Comments

• louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    Hey jo, can I write a round for the summer quiz please?. I use to love doing it :P x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes you can! :) I'll PM you about it :)