Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

PMS

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
I sent a PM but its not saying it's in my sent Box?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm, that's strange :chin:

When did you send it? If it was on Monday the boards were down for a bit and that may have interfered?
    Last night aroubd 9:30
    Hmmm - do you know if the person received it?
    I PM'd Fostress.....She hasn't replied, So maybe she didn't get it....Or she's just ignored me aha.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I PM'd Fostress.....She hasn't replied, So maybe she didn't get it....Or she's just ignored me aha.

I think volunteer mods have to forward PMs onto Helen, Jo or James. So maybe that's why she hasn't replied.

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

I think volunteer mods have to forward PMs onto Helen, Jo or James. So maybe that's why she hasn't replied.

She's replied to my PMs before. Plus if she had to forward it, Jo would be like "Yeah she got it..."
    I sent a PM to helen...its not showing up in the Sent box...but its saying its sent...I sent it twice but its still giving the option to Discard or..whatever it says?...Helen did you just get my PM i sent twice? :P
    It saves what you have in the text box sometimes but that's just in case you lose connection or close the window (like a draft). Messages will still be sent even if the text box backs up what you wrote. :)

Volunteer chat mods don't tend to check/reply to PMs as they focus on chat rather than the boards. If she sees it she will forward it on to one of us though :)
    PM's aren't sending..Tried sending three PMs to three different people and none of them are sending....
    Site was down earlier (for reasons outside of our control annoyingly) but should be back to normal now - let us know if you're having any issues still ?
    Still isn't sending :(
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Em,

It looks like you're over the quota for PMs.
    If you're able to delete your sent PMs and then empty the trash, that'll bring you well under :)

Let us know if that works!
    I deleted loads of PMs earlier and emptied my trash
    Okay i have like 5 messages in my inbox and 5 outbox.....and its STILL not sending?
    Okay i have like 5 messages in my inbox and 5 outbox.....and its STILL not sending?

Are you able to totally clear them? Maybe it reset to 5 limit (I know that happened to a few people)?
    Petrichor wrote: »

Are you able to totally clear them? Maybe it reset to 5 limit (I know that happened to a few people)?

No I need to keep these ones.

No I need to keep these ones.

You could screenshot them or something if they're important to keep, maybe? Just a suggestion. :)
    I litreally need to keep them...On my Emails.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Em,

According to the stats our end, you still have 63 messages in your sent folder and 58 in your trash :chin:
    It sounds like the delete button might not be working properly?

I'll PM you with a temporary solution :)
    my PMs have broken again...I'm tryna delete some but they're not deleting....So i can't reply t the PM aha.
    my PMs have broken again...I'm tryna delete some but they're not deleting....So i can't reply t the PM aha.

I'm having this issue too, well, I can reply to other PM's but it won't let me reply to that one
    Ignore this post.. just testing :)
    jo_test wrote: »
    Ignore this post.. just testing :)

Is it working yet for me?
    Seems to be working for you Redhead! :)