Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Temporary Tattoos to help with anxiety?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey :wave:

I spotted this article over the weekend on Huffington Post and I wondered if any of you guys had tried anything similar or think that these temporary tattoos could help you to cope when you're feeling hard on yourself?
Attachment not found.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015...n_7670910.html

Have a read and let me know what you think? It reminded me a bit of the butterfly project which I know some of you have mentioned before..

:chin:

Comments

• Options
    This would definitely be worth a try - especially if the creator used them herself to cope with her own problems.

I love it when I hear about someone who uses their own experiences as a way to also help others.

I want the breathe one - I'm constantly telling myself to breathe.

I'm a huge fan of real tattoos and never really thought about getting something similar to what this person creates, but after seeing this... Plan!
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Never heard of this until now...... It seems like a great idea.

I struggle with anxiety, and low confidence- im thinking of giving it a shot. :)

They are actually quite pretty tattoos too lol :P
  • Options
    apandav wrote: »
    They are actually quite pretty tattoos too lol :P

That's what I was thinking! Usually I can't stand the look of temp tattoos.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Oooh, I saw something about this on Facebook, -Goes to find link-

Ooh, this BuzzFeed one - http://www.buzzfeed.com/maggyvaneijk/hearts-and-hands#.nmar6Zl8d

I love how informative BuzzFeed can be, yet, get to the point, and is never a boring read!! xD - Maybe it's all the pictures. I might have to invest in some positive tattoo's, or find out how you make them and make some myself!!