Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi

apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
Hi, I'm new to the site, just joined yesterday!

I joined because I feel I'm having a rough patch in my life and I wanted advice. Also, it would be good to hear from others in similar situations too.

When I was first told about the site I was reluctant to join over fear of being judged and people finding out my identity- that's why I'm not using my name! But I'm glad I took the push!

I wanted to just say that I'm quite a shy person but I'll try my best to join in! :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well done you for pushing yourself to sign up - that's a really brave step in itself. It incredible how anonymous people can stay on here so you've nothing to worry about with that.

Welcome to TheSite boards :) it's great to have you here and we'll do our best to help.
  • Options
    Thanks butterfly123 :) that's reassuring to know!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's cool, most people don't use their real name here as it's often easier to talk that way and also it's a lot safer ;)

Great to have you on board :thumb:
  • Options
    Thanks Jo :) good to know I'm not alone !
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards Apandav :wave: Great to see you getting really involved in TheSite community.
  • Options
    Thanks WhispersOfTheHeart :wave:

It's been good to get involved :)