Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Thinking Of Harming Myself

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The last few days have been really hard for me with everything going on in my life and I just feel like killing myself is the only way to resolve things around me.

I have only just recently been feeling like this, not knowing what to do or who to turn to as I feel like I'm gonna be a burden on people.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Feel like
I have let everyone down :(

Thank you for at least reading to the end. I really appreciate it.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi CrazyCat,

It sounds like you were feeling really overwhelmed last night. Can you tell us a bit more about what's going on in your life? Is there one thing in particular that is really playing on your mind?

If you're having thoughts about ending your life then we would encourage you to go and talk to your GP or to call a helpline such as Hopeline run by Papyrus: https://www.papyrus-uk.org/help-advice/about-hopelineuk

It's open from 10am to 10pm during the week and 2-5pm at the weekends. You can also text or email them:
    Call: 0800 068 41 41
    Email: [EMAIL="pat@papyrus-uk.org?subject=Website%20Contact"]pat@papyrus-uk.org[/EMAIL]
    Text: 07786 209 697

You mention not feeling that you want to turn to anyone because you're worried about burdening them - if you could, who would you turn to and what do you think they might say?

*hug*