Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

replying to other threads

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Hi there,

I seem to be having problems replying back to other threads on the site including mine. I see every time I have just replied back to a thread it continues to load but not send my message. I am not sure why this is? However, please could you look into this and see wether there is a problem here or not. Thank you x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    PS, I am also struggling going on the forum pages two as its not letting me go on it. Please could you look into this as well. Thank you x
  • Options
    Same issue here. There seems to be a lot of issues after these updates.
  • Options
    Hey - how are you both getting on now? Still having issues with this?
  • Options
    Hi Jo7,

Yh it's still a bit slow. I don't know why everytime I reply back on a thread it takes a while but it's quicker then it was before.

I think the site in general since all these new updates as Melian said is slow.

Is it that work is still being done to improve The Site Jo7? Also I dont know when someone has replied back on a thread I'm signed up to etc? I'm having that problem two.
  • Options
    Am I the only one who's having these problems?
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey CrazyCat,

I'm glad to hear it's quicker than before. We are still having a few issues with speed, so we'll keep working at it!

You can get notifications when someone replies to a thread you're subscribed to - though there are a couple of problems at the moment (1 - email notifications aren't working and 2 - the notifications section in our profiles looks a bit squiffy!) We're working on those too!
  • Options
    James wrote: »
    (1 - email notifications aren't working

I got an email notification earlier! Ngl I was pretty exicted ;)
  • Options
    I did as well but the internet is still slow with going onto other threads. I dont find replying to people on their threads is slow anymore but it's slow before and after accessing it.

There still technical difficults with The Site? How long will this go on for?

Yh getting the emails and notifications is fine but it's everything else.
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hiccup wrote: »

I got an email notification earlier! Ngl I was pretty exicted ;)

Haha, yeah me too! nerdsmile.gif
    CrazyCat wrote: »
    I did as well but the internet is still slow with going onto other threads. I dont find replying to people on their threads is slow anymore but it's slow before and after accessing it.

There still technical difficults with The Site? How long will this go on for?

Yh getting the emails and notifications is fine but it's everything else.

We're still working on it CrazyCat :)
    It's getting there slowly, but will take a bit longer before everything's working as it should. Bear with us!
  • Options
    I'm finding replying back to other threads is slow again.

It's ok now but its still slow and The Site is slow two I find. Is it just me?

Ok x
  • Options
    Are you having problems with other websites?