Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I cant take it anymore

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel really down and depressed. There's nothing I can do to make myself happy as I'm always gonna be sad. No one cares about me, everything is my fault people say and no one understands just like I don't understand them but the difference is I try and help.

I dont know what I want from this thread. Only, please reply back if you got something helpful to say.

Comments

• Options
    Do you know why you're feeling really down? Has it been a long term thing or is it just recent?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Crazycat, I'm sorry you're feeling this way at the moment. As Hiccup says, it would be good to give us a bit of an insight into why these thoughts have come about - what are your triggers for feeling, in your words, 'there's nothing I can do to make me happy, I'm always going to be sad'?

It's worth considering that everything for you and I exists in conversation - so if you say 'there's nothing I can do to make me happy' then in some ways you're speaking that reality into existence. We all have the potential to endure an infinite number of experiences and so for you, perhaps it's a case of saying: I haven't discovered what makes me feel happy just yet but in my life so far, what has brought me close to feeling happy? or perhaps ask yourself have I felt happy in the past, when was that and what kinds of things were I doing with my time when that was the case?

It would be good to get your thoughts on some of those questions.

• Options
    Hi @CrazyCat how you feeling now?
    I've always got an open ear and free shoulder for you, if you feel like using them.
    Big hugs xx
  • Options
    Hi @CrazyCat how you feeling now?
    I've always got an open ear and free shoulder for you, if you feel like using them.
    Big hugs xx