Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Happy Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Yo dudes :wave:

Its nearly the weekend yay.

Shall we share our weekend plans? :)

This weekend I am hopefully gonna meet up with a friend and I also need to add all my music back onto itunes.

Whats everyone else up too ?

Sharing is caring :heart:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have fun :)

This weekend is mostly a tidying up weekend. Tomorrow I'll be seeing family, I am looking forward to that :)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :wave: Happy Friday!

I'm going to see a friends new baby girl tomorrow :heart: we'll have lunch, potentially on the riverbank if this rain can f off :d
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Weekends basically me settling back into house, added all my little room decorations up, posters, dream catchers, and sorted make up table out and all that m'larky. Feels a lot more homely, however, still got half my junk in my Uni room, which I'm missing :( xxD - Need to get dad to go back some time to collect it though :heart:

Other than that, primarni shopping, or shopping in general and arranging catch up sessions with my home friends!!
    Weekends basically me settling back into house, added all my little room decorations up, posters, dream catchers, and sorted make up table out and all that m'larky. Feels a lot more homely, however, still got half my junk in my Uni room, which I'm missing :( xxD - Need to get dad to go back some time to collect it though :heart:

Other than that, primarni shopping, or shopping in general and arranging catch up sessions with my home friends!!

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I actually at some point have to do my placement book.. .oops
    But today nothing.. need something to do... might do something with either WTJ or PB or MCB (cba writing full names)
    Tomorrow I'm staying at a friends
    Sunday no plans...
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Friend is up to visit so we have plans to go to the steam railway and then walking on Sunday :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Loving all your weekend plans :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Loving all your weekend plans :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Seeing my sister and niece this weekend.