Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Who's got the worst support on Premiership & Nationwide?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,724 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I was listening to the Villa/Blackburn game on the radio and the bloke was commenting on yet another half-empty Villa Park stadium. Is it safe to say that Villa has the worst supporting in the Premiership?

We all know who has the worst support in the First Division (Franchise FC, setting new low-attendance records :D:D ). Don't know much about 2nd and 3rd Divisions though; most of the clubs seem to have small grounds but very faithful and passionate support.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Villa Park looked empty but I believe the attendance was over 29,000 which is still pretty high.
  • Options
    I don't know how many season tickets they have but they easily fill the ground when they're going through a good patch. I believe the capacity is around 44,000?

I would imagine that most other grounds are filled or be almost sold out on Premiership games.
  • Options
    It might just be down to the bad season they are having,it ain't pretty at the moment........
  • Options
    In the Premiership it has to be Man Utd because they announced that a large percentage of their season ticket holders were dead. :)
  • Options
    I don't think you can include franchise FC, from my adventures across the country this year I'd have to say Bradford have got shocking support both home and away. As for the premiership, its difficult to see past Sunderland at the moment, for fans that are supposed to be so loyal and amazing I think their behaviour at present is a disgrace.