Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

panic attacks and anixety getting really bad again

ravenclawdashravenclawdash Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
last few nights have been hell. hour long panic attacks atleast twice(theyve been rolling into one anohter) along with feeling anious all the the time. its stupid. why cant i be normal. i have another to deal with(gcses and stuff) as is!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey raven,
    Sorry to hear you were feeling so stressed yesterday - things have been really building up for you and the panic attacks sound a bit relentless. Aware you went along to our anxiety workshop last night, I hope it helped a little - even if just being around others who can relate to your situation.

I'm not sure if you've seen our video about panic attacks, it's potentially a good one to refer to when you can feel anxiety building.

Also, not sure if you've seen ella's thread about a new anxiety app called Sam - worth a look if you have a smartphone? http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/174056-SAM-anxiety-management

In terms of your GCSE's are there certain subjects that are causing you more worry than others? Happy to chat more about how you can manage things and cope during this hectic time.
  • ravenclawdashravenclawdash Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
    **helen** wrote: »
    Hey raven,
    Sorry to hear you were feeling so stressed yesterday - things have been really building up for you and the panic attacks sound a bit relentless. Aware you went along to our anxiety workshop last night, I hope it helped a little - even if just being around others who can relate to your situation.

I'm not sure if you've seen our video about panic attacks, it's potentially a good one to refer to when you can feel anxiety building.

Also, not sure if you've seen ella's thread about a new anxiety app called Sam - worth a look if you have a smartphone? http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/174056-SAM-anxiety-management

In terms of your GCSE's are there certain subjects that are causing you more worry than others? Happy to chat more about how you can manage things and cope during this hectic time.

i need 4 Cs or above, including english and maths, to get into college. im jus worried that im not going to be able to get it. add that on to the general worry about everything, even te ones if done already, and then add that onto to trying to please my parents (they dont want me to fail) im just a fucking mess.

sorry helen for moaning like this.