Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Mental health

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think I've reached absolute breaking point but I can't stand the idea of wanting long term help and I just don't know how to figure out what I truly want and/or need. Building up to a certain moment, I could want help, but then during that moment I don't want help, and after that moment I'd have so many thoughts going through my head and I don't know where to reach out or why. I don't know if I really need to. I can't stand it when people worry about me and I hate letting people in anyway, but I don't know if I can do this alone. I genuinely do not know what I want, I can't figure out my own head. It's driving me mad. I can't even find the words to explain what I'm hoping to get from this thread.

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Just wanted to send you *hug*s

:heart:

I don't really know what to say but I am here for you always.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do you know what your problems are? I get the impression from previous threads that there are many issues that you have. One GP once told me to deal with one problem at a time.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't think there's anything to say. Thanks for replying guys. Don't know what I want. Can't stand how much of a mess I am. I don't know how to do this. I can't do anything right, even if it's something I shouldn't do.