Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Plan Your Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What will you do this week? Share all your positive plans for making the week awesome or just getting through it, right here.

Comments

• Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Not got a lot of work due in this week which is good, planning on watching YouTube and playing Town of Salem like every night.
    Also on Wednesday it's my great uncle's 80th birthday, my auntie is throwing a family party for him :)
  • Options
    Getting my specs, I have archery tomorrow (one of those living social vouchers my mum got me six months ago) unless its raining in which case we're charity shopping in the cotswolds, meeting on thursday and then off for a long weekend with the familiars which we're all in dire need of!
  • Options
    Not got a lot of work due in this week which is good, planning on watching YouTube and playing Town of Salem like every night.
    Also on Wednesday it's my great uncle's 80th birthday, my auntie is throwing a family party for him :)

It's like a sort of half holiday for you. You can have a night off Town of Salem on Wednesday for the party.
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Getting my specs, I have archery tomorrow (one of those living social vouchers my mum got me six months ago) unless its raining in which case we're charity shopping in the cotswolds, meeting on thursday and then off for a long weekend with the familiars which we're all in dire need of!

Archery sounds fun. How are you at hitting the targets?
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    WayneS wrote: »
    It's like a sort of half holiday for you. You can have a night off Town of Salem on Wednesday for the party.
    It is! :) I guess that's the best thing to do
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Working today, rest of the week off. Tomorrow spending time with younger sister, inset day at school, thursday seeing friend, saturday going London.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.

I joke.

Hospital. Sleep. Physio. Repeat.