Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Relationship Chat Thurs 30th April: Dating, being single and unrequited love

PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
Hey Everyone

On Thursday 30th April 6:45-8pm we will be joined by one of our lovely relationship advisors Cheryl to talk about relationships whether romantic, family or friends.

This month we are focusing on dating :flirt:, being single :eek2: and unrequited love :heart:.
qsrltjg.jpg

Whether you are terrified of a first date, can't handle working with your crush or feel like the only single person in the village we are here to listen and help out.

How does it work?
Like all expert chats, this will be open to everyone. If you haven't been to an expert chat in the new chat room this is how it will work:

The moderator will ask the room who has a question and will then ask you to take it in turns to put them to Cheryl. You'll also be more than welcome to chip in by sharing experiences and ideas that might be helpful to others.

You will be able to log in from the chat page: http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat

What if I can't make it but I have a question?
We can accept questions in advance, however live questions will take priority. If you have a question you'd like answered then please send it to me in a PM.

Any questions? Feel free to post them below :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Just a reminder this is happening tonight :thumb:

If you can't make it but have a question PM me and we will put your question to our advisor.
  • Options
    Hey guys we are open :yippe: