Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Would it be appropriate for my coworker to tell on me for snubbing her?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There's a girl at work that I'm jealous of n(jane) bc yet another coworker that snubs me (Ashley) talks to her. ik everyone at work talks to me but Ashley, but everyone talks to Jane. Period.

One day, Jane tried to talk to me and be friendly. I made no reply and didn't even look in her direction. I walked right past her and I then proceeded to talk to others. I hurt Jane like Ashley hurt me. My only concern is that Jane would tell on me to my supervisor.

Comments

• Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hi Jane_eyre22,

I've moved this thread to Work & Volunteering as it feels like a workplace-related issue as supposed to a Health & Wellbeing issue. I hope that's okay.

From the outside, it's really hard to say whether Jane would talk to your supervisor about this. Without knowing her or more about your workplace, it's a difficult question to answer.

From the sounds of it, you spend a lot of thought on the dynamics between people at your workplace. I wonder if you can help me understand something. You implied that you snubbed Jane partly because you're jealous of her, but also to get back at Ashley (is that right?)

My question is, what's the ideal outcome here? Where would you like things to go ultimately?