Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Relationship Chat: Relationships and stress 24th March

PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
Hey Everyone :wave:

On Tuesday 24th 6:45-8pm we will be joined by one of our lovely relationship advisor Cheryl and our resident expert Holly to talk about relationships whether romantic, family or friends.

Relationships can be incredibly stressful, we also take our stress out on those we are closest to...so whether you are feeling pressure from your parents or you are taking your exam rage out on you Bf/Gf we are here to help out and offer support.

How does it work?
Like all expert chats, this will be open to everyone. If you haven't been to an expert chat in the new chat room this is how it will work:

The moderator will ask the room who has a question and will then ask you to take it in turns to put them to Cheryl and Holly. You?ll also be more than welcome to chip in by sharing experiences and ideas that might be helpful to others.

You will be able to log in from the chat page: http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat

What if I can't make it but I have a question?
We can accept questions in advance, however live questions will take priority. If you have a question you'd like answered then please send it to me in a PM.

Any questions? Feel free to post them below :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Just a reminder that this is happening tomorrow, so if you have any questions for Holly and Cheryl about relationships come along!

Also if you can't make it but have a question, PM me and I will pass it on!

See you all tomorrow!
    :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    U going to be there Pippa :D XD
  • Options
    Heya :wave:

Yep I will be hosting and our experts will be answering all your questions, are you planning on coming along?
  • Options
    Yayayayaya :d cont wait
  • Options
    Pippa late opening :P
  • Options
    angel wrote: »
    Pippa late opening :P

This is tonight will be opening on time fear not!
  • Options
    Hahaha u don't mind sweep or sooty come along they got a lot to say too hahaha :P
  • Options
    We are open :)