Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

busted

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there just need alittle support right now.... I'm about to cry and drink myself into a fucking oblivion I really need to suck it up but I'm having a hard time any suggestions?

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    bustedup73 wrote: »
    Hi there just need alittle support right now.... I'm about to cry and drink myself into a fucking oblivion I really need to suck it up but I'm having a hard time any suggestions?

Hey Busted,

Welcome to TheSite.org message boards :wave: I often find talking through things on here helps, would you like to tell us a bit more about what's going on for you? :heart:

I'm proud of you for reaching out for support, it takes a lot of courage to do that! You might also find talking to a helpline could help, for example Samaritans, whom you can text and phone.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Busted,

Welcome!

Sounds like you're going through a rough time at the moment, sorry to hear it. As Whispers said above, you've done well reaching out. It's not always an easy thing to do.

We're hear to listen, so feel free to talk through anything that's on your mind. You can start that in this thread, or head straight to one of the sections in TheSite Topics.

Hope you're doing a little better now than on Friday :)

I'm James by the way, one of the moderators around here. Do drop me a line if you need a hand finding your way around ;)