Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Eli Roth's 'Clown'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
New movie from Eli Roth is coming out soon - 'Clown'.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Two things.

First, this is out because I bought it on DVD when I last went shopping.

Second, WHY THE FUCK DID I BUY IT WHEN I'VE NEVER SEEN THE TRAILER BEFORE NOW!? D:

I read the description on the back and was like "ooh okay, this sounds like my kinda film". Except now I've seen the trailer, this does not look like a film I want to watch! I can't even watch the film IT without being generally scared for days, this looks way worse than IT. But I've bought it now so I can't not watch it because that would annoy me.

I think more than anything, it's seeing children get hurt. Any film where a child is seriously hurt or killed, just makes me sob. This film is going to make me cry AND make me generally scared. What a fun mixture.
    Ooh, I didn't realise it was already out! You have to post a mini review on it and tell me what you think. :d

IT is just... *shivers*. A masterpiece, though, like most of Stephen King's works. :p I've seen a few scary films/TV episodes with clowns in and they all give me the heeby jeebies. But for me, with this one, IT'S THE FACE. It's scary as shit! The make-up looks amazing.

I like what you said about the kids being involved, that is a big thing. It makes everything slightly more eerie and disturbing. :chin:
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Can't cope with Clowns, ahhh D:
    According to IMDB it was out in 2014. Not 15.
    According to IMDB it was out in 2014. Not 15.

Damn, really? I saw an article about the trailer written yesterday (and the trailer says 2015). :chin:
    MikeS wrote: »
    Damn, really? I saw an article about the trailer written yesterday (and the trailer says 2015). :chin:

THE TRAILERS WRONG. Deal with it! ;)
    Yet another reason to hate clowns!!! If you like the film IT read the book as well, its way scarier.

This looks awesome though