Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Plan the last week off February

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The holiday is over. Do you have a plan to make the last week of February a good week? Even if you’re studying, revising, working, caring for somebody, what else can/will you do that will make your week awesome?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    WAYNE :D

Nothing exiting part from doctors and seeing my parnter :)
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Hmm all this week I have placement from 9-4.
    So each night I will watch black butler on Netflix and do homework on the other days
    Date night with my sister one night this week because we're so cool :hyper:
    Settling in and unpacking. Also waiting for someone to sort out my intercom and have a friend visiting on Wednesday.
    angel wrote: »
    WAYNE :D

Nothing exiting part from doctors and seeing my parnter :)

I expect seeing your partner will be more exciting than seening the doctor, but I'm curious to know what will be exciting about the appointment with the doctor?
    Hmm all this week I have placement from 9-4.
    So each night I will watch black butler on Netflix and do homework on the other days
    If you time the homework right, you can use Netflix as a treat. Don't forget to dance with your wild mum.
    Date night with my sister one night this week because we're so cool :hyper:

Butterfly it feels like centuries ssince you last flew into my nest. That's going to be a good night. How is the nephew?
    Melian wrote: »
    Settling in and unpacking. Also waiting for someone to sort out my intercom and have a friend visiting on Wednesday.

Tell your friend to be extra loud in case the intercom isn't working. What is the coolest thing you haven'tt unpacked yet?
    WayneS wrote: »
    Tell your friend to be extra loud in case the intercom isn't working. What is the coolest thing you haven'tt unpacked yet?

We now have this amazing invention called a mobile phone. :p

Not sure what the coolest thing I haven't unpacked is yet.
    Butterfly it feels like centuries ssince you last flew into my nest. That's going to be a good night. How is the nephew?

It has certainly been a short while now! My nephew is great thanks - growing up so fast :crazyeyes
    It has certainly been a short while now! My nephew is great thanks - growing up so fast :crazyeyes

They always do grow up so quick! I remember when my cousin was a baby. He's nearly 12!
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    If you time the homework right, you can use Netflix as a treat. Don't forget to dance with your wild mum.
    Yes.
    I said that to her and she shuck her head and said "I didn't know I was wild."
    I expect seeing your partner will be more exciting than seening the doctor, but I'm curious to know what will be exciting about the appointment with the doctor?

Lol Wayne u made me laugh

None :/ we have a bug house ;(
    Melian wrote: »
    We now have this amazing invention called a mobile phone. :p

Yeah but that isn't dramatic enough. A text that is received quietly won't let the whole world know the intercom needs fixing.
    Yes.
    I said that to her and she shuck her head and said "I didn't know I was wild."

Lol. She's officially the wildest mum of a TheSite user.