Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ideas for mental health awareness stall

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, I'm organising a stall for University mental health day at my uni and I need ideas for an activity for the stall. Can you help me out? We already have a mind apples tree, so what else could we do?

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Ybe7,

It's great to see you are getting involved in raising awareness at your University around mental health issues, can't wait to hear how it goes! Has a date been set down for it?

The best thing about opening a stall is have something to draw people in, for example I know people who have done tea and cakes to get people talking about issues surrounding mental health issues. Mental health related freebies, for example a bag with leaflets and a free pen and badge in, etc. Then you have people who can read the information in there own time.

But most of all, enjoy yourself, enjoy spreading the awareness because its a great thing to do! I'm proud of you :heart: