Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Expert Relationship Chat - With Matt Whyman (Thursday 5th Feb 6:45-8pm)

PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
Hey Everyone :wave:

On Thursday 5th 6:45-8pm we will be joined by TheSite's relationship expert Matt Whyman and one of our lovely relationship advisor.

So if you are having a freak out about Valentine’s Day :heart: or finding it tricky with your friends at the moment come along! Matt will be with us to answer any questions you have on friends, family or relationships.

How does it work?
Like all expert chats, this will be open to everyone. Now that we have a new chat room it will work a little different than before. The moderator will ask the room who has a question and then ask you to take it in turns to put them to Matt. You’ll also be more than welcome to chip in by sharing experiences and ideas that might be helpful to others.

You will be able to log in from the chat page: http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat

What if I can't make it but I have a question?
We can accept questions in advance, however live questions will take priority. If you have a question you'd like answered then please send it to me in a PM.

Any questions? Feel free to post them below :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *bump* :)
  • Options
    This tommrow night is it :/
  • Options
    Yep tomorrow night Heather :) Sorry you can't come along!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Ooh, can't wait for this chat! Does this vary all across relationships with anyone? Like relationships with partner, friends, family? I'm assuming so! :p
  • Options
    Great to hear you're coming along WOTH :thumb:
    Yep Matt will be answering questions about any kind of relationship whether romantic, friends, family etc

We will see you later!
  • Options
    ooooooo!!
  • Options
    We are open guys in Expert!!! Come along with all your Rel questions for Matt :)

ps Rach loving your Avatar!
  • Options
    Hope tonight was helpful for those who PM'd me questions I will send replies over tomorrow morning :yes: