Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

the Solar system

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi! uh, we're a plural system (think DID/MPD/DDNOS, though we aren't diagnosed just yet) of roughly seven "main fronters" - Logan, Nix, Six, Ell, Nine, Twelve, and me - Darby! there are others too, but they don't come up front very often. You're most likely to see me, Six, and Nix around the forum; Logan, Ell, Nine, and Twelve don't talk much for various reasons, but they might!

uhh, we joined this site for the health and wellness board, but we might not stay strictly in there. most of our posts will probably mention us as a system, since it's a kind of deep-rooted part of who each of us is. but yeah, we're all glad to be here and i, at least, am looking forward to chatting with yall! :hyper:

-Darby

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Darby! Thanks for the interesting info, I look forward to seeing you around. :) Do feel free to pop in and out of whichever forum you wish. Welcome to the boards. :wave:
    Hey Darby,

Welcome to TheSite boards :)
    Welcome :)