Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am really not okay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Title says it all. I don't really want to go into explanations.

I just need support.

1-2-1 couldn't have come at a better time tomorrow.
If I can get in that is apparently it's gonna snow.

Comments

• Options
    Hey Jazz,

How are you doing today, did you manage to get in for your 1-2-1?

*hug*
  • Options
    I did it was good to vent - I'm a bit wobbly still
    Thanks for the hug c:
  • Options
    That's understandable, really glad you had the chance to have a good vent, that can sometimes leave you feeling a bit raw and wobbly as you say.

Look after yourself this afternoon - what have you got planned?
  • Options
    Hello Hun,

Hownare you doing today?Sorry I haven't spoken to you in a while.I haven't really been on the boards much at all lately.

Youbknow where I am if youd like to talk, either on here or PM, as have already been xx
  • Options
    I've had a slightly better day today in the end - started off with a headache but i've managed to keep busy and distracted to so haven't had much chance to think - for me right now that is what i needed to happen xx

Hope you're okay too - glad you've been kept busy :)
  • Options
    Well that didn't last too long in all honesty... I still feel down, the distractions are wearing off for today now, I'm running out of them.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Heya

I am so sorry to hear how difficult things are for you at the minute.

Are you having some more sessions 1-2-1?

How are you feeling today?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Hey :-)
    Today I'm not too bad I've had a resting weekend and feeling like I have things under control at the moment. I think I'm running on adrenaline though as I have mocks, 2 meetings and an audition to do and they haven't quite hit me yet that they're Happening!
  • Options
    Well
    Every time I say I'm okay
    Something happens
    Arggh Asdfghhjkl
    It's such a small thing but flipping'eck why does life have to complicate things for me all the time!!!!
  • Options
    Do you want to talk about it?

Don't forget that each time something happens and you get through it you're building on your coping techniques but you're right, life can sometimes have this way of throwing things at you just when you thought you were doing well!

Hang in there and we're here to listen if you want to share what's happened :yes:
  • Options
    Today I'm feeling a bit sensetive. I don't really know why my weekend has been good and I've had good sleep etc... Something just doesn't feel quite right and at the moment I don't know what or why O.o :3
  • Options
    Jazzmaraz wrote: »
    Today I'm feeling a bit sensetive. I don't really know why my weekend has been good and I've had good sleep etc... Something just doesn't feel quite right and at the moment I don't know what or why O.o :3

Wow!Id give anything for even one day like that,let alone a weekend.Did you do anything nice then?

Maybe you feelmlike this because you're notnused to having really good days more than 1 day at a time?

Xx
  • Options
    Wow!Id give anything for even one day like that,let alone a weekend.Did you do anything nice then?

Maybe you feelmlike this because you're notnused to having really good days more than 1 day at a time?

Xx

It's definetly a nice change but I'm still exhausted - life is catching up on me I guess. xx
  • Options
    Hey Jazz,

Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing? :)
  • Options
    Hey Jazz,

Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing? :)

Aww thankyou butterfly :) x

I'm better than I was c: I've managed to catch a bit of relief from how I've been feeling which is so nice! Find myself slipping at about midday though but luckily I have things to prevent me from dwelling on it at that time so it tend to dwindle off. I'm quite used to switching in and out of low periods like this every so often but I'm hoping this is a more long term one, however part of me thinks that give it another fortnight and I won't be good again - that usually happens. But hey I'm alright at the moment unless anything happens so making the most of it :) x
  • Options
    Jazzmaraz wrote: »
    however part of me thinks that give it another fortnight and I won't be good again - that usually happens.

Try as hard as you can to block out that part :yes: glad to hear that things seem to be looking up a little for you at the moment and it's good, as you mention, to make the most of it - try grabbing on to that and encourage it to grow :)