Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help...or don't

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so...i was clean of cuts for 4 months but recently i relapsed,i find myself doing it alot and more depressed then before...im not eating or sleeping either and i don't know what to do...no one really knows much about me to help...
- zach

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Zach,
    Welcome :wave:

It can be hard to chat about this stuff, so it's great you're able to be honest here.

4 months is a good amount of time, can't have been easy. Do you have a sense of what was going on/or maybe not going on during that time that enabled you to cope?

You say that no-one really knows much about you to be able to help - that sounds like a tough situation to be in. Are you able to say a bit more about this? For example, are there things that have happened/are happening that are making you feel low? Or maybe you've struggled with feeling depressed for a while and haven't been able to talk about it?

Take your time, but the more you can say about how you're feeling, the easier it is for others here to reach out to you :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to the boards sorry to hear what u going thew. Have u been to ur go they can help u. U can have counselloring, and they can put u on depression tablets. Have u tryed to talk to famliey, friends :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have tried to find help it didn't work. my problems are with love,family,my sexuality,friends and just life i just can't manage it