Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Idk if any one can help but I'm facing a situation my husband and I are officially over each other, but not divorce do to me being pregnant I need insurance for the baby . but by the end of this month we will move out bc we have no money to live in the apartment ,he will move back in with his parents n I have no where to go no family n no friends that can help bc I'm pregnant n have a 3 year old ,due to the situation my son will stay with his father n I have to find a place his family don't like me do to me calling the cops bc I felt threatened by him . so I have no place to go but end in a shelter .

Comments

• Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
    Hi Maggie

Welcome to TheSite :)

I'm really sorry that you're pregnant and have nowhere to go at the moment. You must be having a really tough time. Do you have friends or family that you could talk things through with, and maybe stay with?

If you'd like advice on where you might be able to go, it would help to know roughly how old you are and where you are?

Danny
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I live in California ,
    N no I have no friends or family I can ask for help my family are not in the pic n the few friends that I have they still live with there parents ,I'm 23 n 7 months pregnant . Ill like to know maybe like resources or place I can call for help ??
  • SarahRSarahR Posts: 213 Trailblazer
    Hi maggie

I'm really sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. It sounds like you're very worried about finding somewhere to live and you're not receiving enough support.

Unfortunately, as TheSite is UK-based, we may not be able to direct you to exactly the right place, however there are a number of US websites which may be able to help, such as Reach Out and Go Ask Alice. You could also contact Befrienders Worldwide to help you find local support.

I hope this is helpful.

Sarah