Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

am I being used

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When I moved from where I was to move back with my mum and nob of a partner I starting to think I am getting used by both off them. They getting me to do everything for them get them

* to make drinks for them
* to make tea for them
* also I think they get money off me too

They brought a new TV and they ask me to rip it up for her. I thinking why should I do it because I didn't want a new tv . they had a agreement today saying I tied my room up for my avercote and I don't do fuck all eles. I cont have anyone here with out them saying yes or no and it my home aswell they don't realise that. :( they are bulling me into things. Everyone thinks they can just use me. Hate it being the bully around here.

He bring up my bf up too saying I only go to town to see him. It got nothing to do with him what I do and who I see. They always got to have a say in things no u cont do this u cont do that. He also keeps saying ''I am not ready for a relationship". He doesn't want me to have a life and jists wants me to be bared from going out. "Like I am in prison" in this shit hole.

When people come to see me like my avercote she was telling her what a bad father I got and she tells the hole world and everyone that comes here to see me that's anouring me. Had anough with it I told her to stop doing it but she won't Liston she still does it

As well I give money to my mum for food electric gas rent (then what I get is mine). That's what I give her the money
They think the money I give my mum isn't for gas electric etc and expects me to buy it with the money I got left. That's not right is it and being unfair

Really had anough.

If I do move I'll need someone there over night just in case anything happens as I got health issues. That's y I am here with my mum.

Sorry its long please help me

Comments

• SarahRSarahR Posts: 213 Trailblazer
    Hi Heather

Sorry to hear things have been so tough *hug* It does sound like you feel you're being treated very unfairly but you're feeling trapped as it's not easy for you to move out. Have you explored any options for this at the moment?

Are you getting any support from friends or other family members at the moment? Do you feel your boyfriend is giving you much support? It might help to have someone on hand to have a rant at when things get too much.

I hope things get a bit easier for you and do let us know how you're doing.

Sarah
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    SarahR wrote: »
    Hi Heather

Sorry to hear things have been so tough *hug* It does sound like you feel you're being treated very unfairly but you're feeling trapped as it's not easy for you to move out. Have you explored any options for this at the moment?

Are you getting any support from friends or other family members at the moment? Do you feel your boyfriend is giving you much support? It might help to have someone on hand to have a rant at when things get too much.

I hope things get a bit easier for you and do let us know how you're doing.

Sarah

Sarah I just want to self-harm really bad I am feeling that bad I cont cope with life and I found out something :( cont cope even more just really want to die :( I really don't see life anymore.

Nope they don't want to know me :( I can speak to my bf about things just the comferdance really cont cope anymore I just cont be bothered with anything I am not eating drinking sleeping
    It's important to know how you feel in the situation, Does your mum have any form of condition? For example is she Ill or has any learning disabilities, I'm only asking because when I was younger I started doing Odd jobs, Like cleaning, Doing the washing, Cooking the tea, making drinks, Which eventually led onto more serious "Helping out" I was then classed as a young carer, I'm not saying you are a carer but its important to know how you feel.

You mentioned wanting somewhere to live but having someone support you, Have you been to the councils and looked into supported lodgings, Hostels...They usually have someone around 24/7 for any queery you need.

I also wanted to comment on your Signature, I think it's really great you're letting people know about other services to support people on thesite, However Childline isn't open from 7:30 till 12:30, Like Samaritans it's also 24/7 :)

Hope this Helps...
    Takecare
    Nope she a carar for him she gets paid for it I dont ... So y she getting me to do it all. They just using me

Don't know I even posted to tbh
    Stumick cancer :-(
    Hi Heather,

It sounds like you're having a bit of a rough time at the moment, and when that happens it can start to feel like everyone is out to get you. How old are you? You don't have to answer but it might help to give some context to some of what you're saying.

Some of the things you mention sound like a pretty typical part of family life. When you get to being a teenager, it's pretty common for family members to start making drinks for each other, sharing the cooking/cleaning up work load, sharing the household tasks. Within that it's also pretty common to get people to play to their strengths. In most households, the kids are better with technology than the parents, so probably makes perfect sense to ask you to set up the TV. The bit that might be worth asking yourself is are the chores being shared around equally, or is one person having to do 90% of the work. That can be difficult to judge at first, as sharing the load around doesn't necessarily mean that each person makes the same number of meals a week. It might be that one person does more of the cooking, one does more of the laundry, one does more of the admin, one does more of the cleaning etc.
    Not in this shit hole it isn't

No one doesn't understand I give up
    Was there any need to be so rude about it? Scary Monster is right.
    Melian wrote: »
    Was there any need to be so rude about it? Scary Monster is right.

I want being rude
    Didn't mean everyone on here I ment at home ..
    Heather most of what you are doing is quite normal, you're an adult and it's going to be expected of you that you do things around the house and possibly pay rent. I think you should sit down and sort out with your mum a fair amount of money to pay each month and what that money will go towards.
    Heather most of what you are doing is quite normal, you're an adult and it's going to be expected of you that you do things around the house and possibly pay rent. I think you should sit down and sort out with your mum a fair amount of money to pay each month and what that money will go towards.

Thanks I thinking going semi independents