Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

voyeurs & exhibitionists

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a f**k buddy - for want of a better term....so far we have only been with each other and whilst it's hot between us we want to explore other things.

We love the idea of watching others and others watching us whilst having sex. Yes we are outright pervs!!!!

He had the idea to go to a sex club but a) we don't know if they actually exist! and b) how to find them!

Dogging does NOT appeal. I know what I've described basically is! but we want to do it indoors! and in a safe environment.

can anyone help. London area pref but anywhere UK we'll consider.

we're not really into sharing each other - swinging - maybe that will come in time. I know that swingers clubs etc exist but are they the place for us????

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    look for swinging clubs? i think a lot of people go to them for this reason, or fetish clubs, but check if they have playing aswell
    Google (when not at work or under a firewall) killing kittens.
    Make an account on fetlife.com. There's a group called London UK Scene (I think) and there will be other groups there who will be able to help with what you're after :)
    i have no idea where to find such a place. but as advised above i am asking your to also google it.