Hello Friday..

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical PosterPosts: 4,435 Uber Poster
Hey everyone..

So cos it had such a positive response last week its time for Friday thread.

Today Im working tomorrow seeing family for more birthday celebrations and Sunday rememberance day parade and seeing friend to celebrate my birthday :heart:

Will be a nice weekend.

What you all up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 347 Rampant Poster
    @*BananaMonkey* That's sound like a lovely weekend. Happy birthday for when ever it is. :)

​My weekend contain finishing 2 lots of college work to be finished and 2 to continue working on, sleeping and generally catching up on self-care time. :)

Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
  • ShaunieShaunie An empath EnglandPosts: 1,314 Fanatical Poster
    Every weekend all i do is just work :'((( and rarely can be bother to do anythint after, so my posts to these probably stop here ahh, would be very repeatative.

Enjoy your weekends!
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton
  • hotcocoahotcocoa Fast Newbie Posts: 33
    That sounds lovely, enjoy! I'm going to see my sister this weekend which will be lovely and then go out for lunch on Sunday back at home. :)
  • Esme17Esme17 Posts: 169 The Mix convert
    I have training in the morning but i am also going to go shopping at some time for some new clothes i think :)

Have a nice weekend everyone!!!
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 1,608 Postholic
    I was meant to be spending the weekend with friends, then travelling home on monday. But one person ruined all that ..
  • MegglesMeggles Unicorn. Posts: 726 Incredible Poster
    Night out tonight to the library 🙃
    Study session tomorrow
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,049 Fanatical Poster
    Was at a sports event yesterday and just generally relaxing today.

Hope everyone's had nice weekends!