Stress Awareness Day - what's your advice?

The MixThe Mix Staff teamPosts: 1,282 Moderator
Hey everyone :wave:

Once again we're coming to you guys to get your advice. For World Mental Health Day, we asked you all for some tips that we could make into graphics to share on social media. We're going to be doing a similar thing for Stress Awareness Day on the 1st of November, and we'd like to ask you this:

What's your favourite way to unwind after a stressful day?

If anyone has any other useful nuggets of advice or tips for dealing with stress (short term or long term), you can comment those too. :yes:

Thanks in advance, everyone!

Mike
We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Rampant Poster Posts: 673 Incredible Poster
    After a particularly stressful day i like to talk to someone about it so i don't bottle it up and put my headphones in and listen to my favourite songs.
    'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'
  • Esme17Esme17 Posts: 169 The Mix convert
    If I don’t have anything I need to do In the evening then I like to run a warm bubble bath and relax in the bath listening to music or if the weather is nice I like going for a walk along the beach.
  • MegglesMeggles Unicorn. Posts: 726 Incredible Poster
    Stress is something we all face, and cope with in different ways, it's about being able to step back and find a healthy realese for stress such as writing, drawing, going for a walk, taking 'me time'.