Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Stress Awareness Day - what's your advice?

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone :wave:

Once again we're coming to you guys to get your advice. For World Mental Health Day, we asked you all for some tips that we could make into graphics to share on social media. We're going to be doing a similar thing for Stress Awareness Day on the 1st of November, and we'd like to ask you this:

What's your favourite way to unwind after a stressful day?

If anyone has any other useful nuggets of advice or tips for dealing with stress (short term or long term), you can comment those too. :yes:

Thanks in advance, everyone!

Mike
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    After a particularly stressful day i like to talk to someone about it so i don't bottle it up and put my headphones in and listen to my favourite songs.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    If I don’t have anything I need to do In the evening then I like to run a warm bubble bath and relax in the bath listening to music or if the weather is nice I like going for a walk along the beach.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.