Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello :S

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
erm not sure what to say apart from hey, u got a good community here, this is kinda first time ive looked for a forum just thought id like to meet some new people and get some views on things other than my own...

Well... i hope 2 c u on forums later on!

Comments

• Options
    Hey, welcome to thesite! :wave:

Where abouts in the Midlands are you from?
  • Options
    Alright Troublw, how are you my friend?

Are you the real Joey Potter :lol::yum:
  • Options
    If by that you mean Katie Holmes, then no, sadly not. It's just a nickname!
  • Options
    im from east midlands Derbyshire...

and felix, i didnt say i was ur friend, just said id come to get some new ones... maybe youd be one maybe you wont.... that depends on you!
  • Options
    and felix, i didnt say i was ur friend, just said id come to get some new ones... maybe youd be one maybe you wont.... that depends on you!

Sahme, we could of like.. hung out and drunk root beer and have sleep overs 'n stuff. :(
  • Options
    Hello and welcome :wave:
  • Options
    er felix, u ok? how old r u? cba to look at profile, so like you all wired up straight...

and now look youve turned my first post into something of a slagging match!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Troubledchild
    er felix, u ok? how old r u? cba to look at profile, so like you all wired up straight...

and now look youve turned my first post into something of a slagging match!

Erm.

Wow. Troubledchild, which planet are you on? You're not living with Rude_boyz are you?

Felix was trying to be friendly, just having a laugh. We do that a lot on these forums. Well, we try to. Some people just aren't funny though.

Incidentally, text talk isn't much appreciated on these forums. No, you're not the worst offender by far, just a friendly heads up.

See, that f-r-i-e-n-d word again. Learn it, you might even have people liking you, if you can find a sense of humour. And no, they're not hidden under rocks.
  • Options
    Oh well im sorry, ive not got great social skills as you can probably tell, but if i have made anyone feel upset then i apologise. and i will try to speak properly, thanks for the note!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Troubledchild
    Oh well im sorry, ive not got great social skills as you can probably tell, but if i have made anyone feel upset then i apologise. and i will try to speak properly, thanks for the note!

And you're *absolutely* sure you've never met Rude_boyz or ShyBoy?