Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shitty day or what

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oh what a shitty, crappy day Ive had. I lost my purse with £70 in, I missed a very important appointment because I thought it was tomorrow. The dog has been a twat and ripped wallpaper off. I was sick this morning and now ive got a stotting headache.

So thats my day.........hows yours ?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Shitty day or what
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Oh what a shitty, crappy day Ive had. I lost my purse with £70 in, I missed a very important appointment because I thought it was tomorrow. The dog has been a twat and ripped wallpaper off. I was sick this morning and now ive got a stotting headache.

So thats my day.........hows yours ?
    sat on the loo reading the newspaper ...shit! no bog roll. good job i had the newspaper. how did people ever manage without nice soft loo roll then ...
  • Options
    fell asleep about 9.30 last night, woke up to the phone ringing at 10.15, my partner hung it up because he had also fell asleep and it 'annoyed' him, it rang back telling me i had a message, causing further annoyance to the other half, and to myself when i read the message; it was from the police woman dealing with my assault, they caught two of the guys yesterday and got their names and details and stuff, and she needed to talk to me; but on the message she said she wouldnt be around now until saturday; so thanks to my partner being annoyed - i now have to wait nearly a week until we can move any fucking further with this. me being so upset that i missed the call, i didnt get any sleep last night, none whatsoever. I got up for college this morning; leaving my partner blissfully dreaming in bed without a kiss goodbye, only to get onto the bus and decide i wasnt fit enough to go to college. So i've spent the whole day feeling like shit with a mass headache after no sleep, and waiting to be contacted by an apologetic partner; but that hasnt happened yet so i guess im still waiting. dont get me wrong, i've had an apology, but i've not had him drive over to my house to give me a hug and see how i am. Im supposed to be going for a chinese tonight, but im still waiting for my daughter to be bought home, I cant go anywhere until i've seen to her. so im tired, pissed off, hassled, feeling like shit, hungry, cold, and in dyer need of some loving. *hugs becky*
  • Options
    i went out last night and got minging. Had to get up at 7.30 to get the little one sorted for school...took her there smelling like a brewery and looking like a dirty stop-out and then went back to bed.

woke up, went for a cheeseburger and then back to bed again. Missed all my lectures. Now have to go pick her up from after-school club.

It hurts :(
  • Options
    i've had better.
  • Options
    So we are all miserable barstewards, well that makes me feel better knowing im not the only one whos had a tough day :D
  • Options
    Had lectures pretty much all day. In one of the lectures which was on HIV research, which I thought was really interestng these bloody annoying girls spent the WHOLE lecture talking. This wasn't whispering talking, this was proper talking, and it was going on in about 4 rows. After being told to shut up 3 times by different people, they still didn't listen, and a lot of people were pretty mad with them at the end of the lecture - and the girls just laughed. :mad: That's the only thing that really peeved me off today. Buying a big Kill Bill and Marlon Brando poster balanced things out. :)
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Overslept and missed my classes. It's now cold, dark and raining and I have to pick my mum up from work soon.
    But I'm thinking positively :)
  • Options
    i HATE people who sit and talk behind me in lectures-so bloody annoying-do trhey have no respect?!
  • Options
    Iv had an alright day!:p
  • Options
    Tell me about a shitty day... well first i been in pain all day because of my operation then when i come on the net i get a fucking lovely message which i didn't expect :mad: so i had a mad rant and im waiting ofr a reply and im just ready to fucking EXPLODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*bashes head on keyboard* FUCKING SHIT FUCKING ****Y ASSED SHITTY DAY

*explodes*

rant over :(

for now..

soz to hear bout the cash becky
  • Options
    i woke up tired and sleepy feeling like i'd not slept. i went with my mum to the shop and gotta call from my mate wanting to go shopping, -who am i to say no to shoppin - anyway i ended up getting yet more underwear! and spending money i dont have and my feet hurting like mad as they were new boots i had on. Now i cant walk, and less skint then ever, my bf hasnt texed me and dont think im seeing him till sat now... im not a happy bunny!!

edited due to spelling.
  • Options
    Well, first off, didn't get a damn ounce of sleep last night, then had a therapy appointment today, which wouldn't have been so bad, except the therapy appointment went pretty shitty today and now I am in an even more of a fowl mood then I was from the lack of sleep last night.

Guess that's about it.
  • Options
    *hugs for all the people with shitty days* mine has been pretty average, had to haul myself out of bed for school, did three lessons wasted my free periods got wet in the rain then came home, slept, made dinner, ate dinner, came online. meh.the normalness.
  • Options
    shitty is one word

i knew this morning i should crawl under the covers and stay there. but nooooo i had to be 'sensible' and go into school.

that was about 13 hours ago and right now i feel like jumping off the balcony
  • Options
    My day was excellent in that it as mt day off...Ive now had friday sunday and today off and worked in-between thought now im not off till tuesday of next week....but still we shouldnt complain were all well off compared to some folk around the world why not be happy that you still have your health and are alive....

:)
  • Options
    ive had a crap day! ive had 2 exams, i didnt get to see someone i wanted to cos 6th form were on a trip,
    i have no credit on my fone to txt anyone and its just like grrr!!!
  • Options
    Exhausting day. Came back expecting to sleep for two hours.
    Ended up sleeping until 7 pm. Which means that I am pretty delayed with all of my schoolwork. And I really can't concentrate.
  • Options
    ahh, and im sure the site loves to help with concentration.. i know how it feels though,

i am ment to be doing some GNVQ work yet i cant concenrate and..well me in assy mood anyway :mad:
  • Options
    i was the only one who had no toilet roll then ...you tried wiping your arse on newspaper! now thats a bad day ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i was the only one who had no toilet roll then ...you tried wiping your arse on newspaper! now thats a bad day ...

Try wiping you arse one leaves when night fishing, although my dumbass mate used stringing nettles,
  • Options
    My day started off a bit dull.. wasn't feeling well (food poisoning or flu according to mum) but thru the day I got on with it and now I still feel a little off, like my spine feels funny, but I'm really hyper :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    I've had a claaaaaaaaasss day

Been mixing amongst the rich and famous
    i didn't see you there!
  • Options
    I had a good day :)

Started bleeding in the middle of Tesco, but life is good.
  • Options
    I saw you.. you were sat in the corner of the bar.. looking all happy :p :rolleyes:
    did you like the top hat?
  • Options
    OK. Not too shappy actually. Eaten to many Roses, but my mum was given them by a Muslim lady at work who has just finished Ramadan (sp) and my mum is on a diet. And my dad is out :yum: Fucked up my love life, but its not really love when you are 14. Its lust. And Im definitely not going to get any from "her". Oh well.
  • Options
    I've had a claaaaaaaaasss day

Been mixing amongst the rich and famous

where were you??
  • Options
    Newcastle airport

ohhh!! meet anyone??
  • Options