Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

heartache

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I love her i cant help the way i feel.Shes not single ( i know theres nothin i can do) I feel it in my heart I like her so much :(

Im stuck in a rut of always developing feelinsg for people that are never interested or are already taken

Excuse my ranting but it plays on my mind everyday..

know one has any idea how much pain i go through torturing myself asking myself if im such a nice lovely guy why am i still single < also plays on my mind nearly everyday

Ahh the joys of life sometimes !

Comments

• Options
    awww darlin, *hugs* chin up hun. x
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    awww darlin, *hugs* chin up hun. x

thanks *Tink*

just wish i could find happiness and content in life for myself
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    this is what happens when you like louise you nugget

It isnt Louise :eek: (though yeh stupidly i still like her a bit)

*insert embarressed face here*
  • Options
    like this one? :blush:

Who be it if it isn't louise?

oh yeh... like this :blush: anyway...

erm umm err *looks around quickly*
  • Options
    wait....

:chin:

Is it.. your friend....

whats his name again?

RACHIE :eek:

HER ... HER ....

;) sorted its a her :p
  • Options
    :p thats what you say ;) No I'm sure its a her

is it what we have talked about?

hehe thats what i say and im stickin to it :p

Possibly, If your thinkin what im thinkin then yeah :blush:
  • Options
    But HOW do I know what your thinking? :chin: hmmmmm?

um .. yeh good point :p

hhmm well how do you know what im thinkin :p

secretly you know who im talking about really :p
  • Options
    gawwwd now im confused!! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Re: heartache
    Originally posted by ®
    I love her i cant help the way i feel.Shes not single ( i know theres nothin i can do) I feel it in my heart I like her so much :(

Im stuck in a rut of always developing feelinsg for people that are never interested or are already taken

know one has any idea how much pain i go through torturing myself asking myself if im such a nice lovely guy why am i still single < also plays on my mind nearly everyday

I know EXACTLY how you feel.. :(

I know the pain, I know the thinking... It doesnt go away quickly, you just have to come to terms with it... Even though it still does play on my mind :p I have improved and i'm on my way there.. So keep your chin up... Theres gotta be someone out there for you..... and me. :)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: heartache
    there ya go hunni.. perfect match for ya hun :hyper: :flirt:

Umm... I think your missing something... ;) :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: heartache
    He knows that I mean

Richard... :naughty:

:naughty:

:lol:
  • Options
    I give up ever thinking i can find a g/f

whats the point !!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by ®
    I give up ever thinking i can find a g/f

whats the point !!!

you need to just find happiness with your life as it is now. pining over people or wishing you was in a relationship won't do you any good. its true what they say, you find love when you least expect it.x
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    you need to just find happiness with your life as it is now. pining over people or wishing you was in a relationship won't do you any good. its true what they say, you find love when you least expect it.x

Love wont find me definetly wont Doesn't even come near me.....Nobody ever see's me in that light. And after tonight im just really confused about every single thing now
  • Options
    Originally posted by ®
    Love wont find me definetly wont Doesn't even come near me.....Nobody ever see's me in that light. And after tonight im just really confused about every single thing now

i dont mean it will be like some romantic love story straight out of hollywood. i just mean that if you try too hard, if you start to become desperate, it will show. guys who are having fun are most attractive. if there is a girl you like then don't be scared to ask her out/make a move.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i dont mean it will be like some romatic love story straight out of hollywood. i just mean that if you try too hard, if you start to become desperate, it will show. guys who are having fun are most attractive. get out there but dont expect anything. then when you stop looking you'll find it. weird huh :)

I get what you mean.

though...
    Desperate, im not, wanting a loving relationship i am.As for fun well i am almost always a fun guy, might have a bit of trouble trying to get "out there" though.

I cant try anymore than i already have tbh
  • Options
    People who accept themselves to be single become more attractive to the opposite sex, as it comes across that they can have fun without someone. People who spend there time going out looking for a partner the whole time, come across as desperate (not saying this is u mind)
  • Options
    always the way isn't it - found out last night that this girl i fancied had a boyfriend when i asked her out 4a drink- had known her for a couple of weeks - but hey ho that's the way things go i guess, just wish she hadn't been acting as if she'd been starved of male attention for ages when i'd seen her about previously :confused: dunno why girls come on all flirty and just when u get interested they casually pop the bf issue into a conversation , dammit
  • Options
    Re: heartache
    Originally posted by ®

dude, my life is indentical to yours. it sucks shit:(
  • Options
    i feel the same, dont know how to tell him the way i've felt for the past months, even though he apparently feel the same way. its hard to find the right words to say, and every chance i get just seems to slip through my hands like grains of sand in a hour glass.:crying:

we stole the tarts
    :naughty:
  • Options
    The sad truth is it will not ever happen for me.....Ive accepted that i'll always be single and wont find anyone that will like me the way i like them.....The girl i fell for a few months ago who smiles at me and always looks at me (nearly as much as i look at her) supposedly isnt single now, yet shes still looks and smiles etc etc but every so often gives off the impression she doesnt like me or whatever cant really describe it....anyway...The other person i fancied isnt single either and im realy hapy thats shes happy so its time i accet that happiness ( in a relationship sense) will never find me...And thats that.